ultimate spirit championships
The Ultimate SPIRIT Mission
The Ultimate SPIRIT Staff
Experience the ultimate in spirited
Ultimate SPIRIT Championships Boast…
- Caring and Compassionate Staff.
- Fun! Stress Free Environment.
- Well Run & On Time Events.
- Comfortable Venues with Amenities.
- Affordable Event Fees.
- Scoring Consistent with Industry.
- Qualified, Experienced Judges.
- Social & Collaborative Opportunities*
- New Awards & Fun Extras!
Ultimate SPIRIT Scholarships & Rewards
Academic Scholarships will be awarded to senior athletes scheduled to further their education in September of the season they compete at Ultimate Spirit Events. Ultimate SPIRIT has 3 levels of academic scholarships (Gold, Silver and Bronze) in the amounts of $1,000 (Gold), $750 (Silver) and $500 (Bronze). The number of scholarships awarded will be at the discretion of Ultimate SPIRIT Championships and will be based on number of valid entries. Scholarship recipients will be leaders in their respective communities. They should lead a healthy lifestyle devoted to athleticism, academic scholarship and emotional growth. Recipients will promote good sportsmanship, be inspirational role models and maintain high ethical standards in their community. A panel of impartial scholarship judges will select recipients. Scores will be based on gym owner recommendation, character reference, academic report card/grades and the application/essay (available at www.AdvancedSPIRIT.com).
ATHLETE CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Please mail the attached application/essay to the address below. All entries must be postmarked by March 1, 2018 to be eligible.
Scholarship Coordinator – c/o Advanced SPIRIT – P.O. BOX 65 – SLATERSVILLE, RI 02876
RECIPIENTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be a graduating high school senior with plans to further their education in September of event year.
- Be competing at the Ultimate SPIRIT Championship.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (requires signature from guidance counselor).
- Application & Essay (Click Here)
- Positive recommendation from all-star coach or gym owner stating how you exemplify the mission of Advanced SPIRIT as listed above.
- Character Reference from one of the following; teacher, clergy, employer, high school coach illustrating devotion, dedication and work ethic.
- Copy of report card from the last marking period.