Advanced Spirit Nationals
We award over $25,000.00 in cash prizes at our National Event not to mention endless gifts and prizes thru-out the day. This is also a themed event so we also have spectator awards and prizes. What will the theme be for 2018? Throw back to the 80’s- thats right we’re bringing it back by popular demand!!!
General Event Schedule
Times below are estimated and may change
Lobby doors open: 7:00am
Arena doors open: 7:30am
Session 1: 9:00am (All Star Prep, Tiny Exh, Youth Exh. Intermediate College Div 1)
Session 2: 12:30pm (Level 1, Level 3, Rec 3.1)
Session 3: 3:30pm (Level 2)
Session 4: 6:20pm (Level 4.2, Level 4, Level 5, College)
Order of Appearance
Approximately ONE WEEK PRIOR to the event a Preliminary Order of Appearance will be emailed to coaches for review.
A Preview Order of Appearance will be posted by 5:00pm on the Tuesday prior to the event.
A Final Order of Performance will be posted by 5:00pm on the Thursday prior to the event.
In order to ensure viewing of your teams performance, be sure to arrive at the start of the session in which your teams performance is to take place.
Admission Pricing for our National Event:
Children-$10.00 (13 and under)
Children- under 5 Free
In order to ensure viewing of your teams performance, be sure to arrive at the start of the session in which your teams performance is to take place. Refunds will not be given if you miss your teams performance.
National Event Awards
- All competing teams, including All Star, All Star Prep, Rec, School and College, will receive a Placement Banner.
- All Star Cheer/Rec individuals on a 1st, 2nd or 3rd Place team will receive a Custom ASA Gold National Champ Medals.
- All Star Prep teams will receive a Placement Banner (All-Star prep, school/college individuals will NOT receive medals).
- All teams placing 1st will receive a National Champion Banner.
- National Championship gift will be awarded to each participant on 1st place All Star, All Star Prep Rec and Dance teams only.
- In the event of a tie teams will share the placement.
- All Level Champs receive a Level Champ Banner.
- Each individual on the Level Champ team will receive a Level Champ Bow. Male Participants receive an event t-shirt.
- Each team winning Level Champs at our Nationals will receive a Check in the Amount of $1,000.00.
- All Star Prep teams are NOT eligible for level champ awards or cash prizes.
- We will be awarding a Spirited Spectator Award to the program’s fans demonstrating the most spirit through the day!
CASH PRIZES for Advanced SPIRIT Nationals
- All Level Champs receive $1,000. Levels 3 & 3.1 and Levels 4 and 4.2 will be combined when determining level champs.
- Division II (Small Program) Award will be $5,000.*
- Division I (Large Program) Award will be $5,000.*
- Highest Scoring DI Team will receive $3,000*.
- 2nd Highest Scoring DI Team will receive $1,500*.
- Highest Scoring DII Team will receive $3,000*.
- 2nd Highest Scoring DII Team will receive $1,500*.
*In order to be eligible for the program award and highest score awards your program must bring 75% of its’ full year teams to the event. All Star Prep, Exhibition Teams, Special Needs Teams and Dance Teams MAY NOT be included in this percentage. The program’s registration must be paid in full (as per our payment policies) with no outstanding balances due on the day of the event to be considered for this award.
Advanced SPIRIT is proud to be working with our travel partners Game Time Travel. Please visit game time travel for discount hotel information. Book a hotel today!