We hope you will land at the ladybug classic on April 14, 2019. Come celebrate spring with us at the beautiful University of New Hampshire Campus. The event is held in the large Whittemore Center Arena with plenty of open seating.
GENERAL EVENT SCHEDULE
Approximately 1 week prior to the event a general event schedule will be posted
Below are estimate and may change
Lobby doors open:
Arena doors open:
In order to ensure viewing of your teams performance, be sure to arrive at the start of the session in which your teams performance is to take place
ORDER OF APPEARANCE
Approximately One Week Prior to the event a preliminary Order of Appearance will be emailed to coaches for review.
A Preview Order of Appearance will be posted by 5:00pm on the Tuesday prior to the event.
A Final Order of Appearance will be posted by 5:00pm on the Thursday prior to the event
In order to ensure viewing of your teams performance, be sure to arrive at the start of the session in which your teams performance is to take place.
The event results will be posted to our website no later than Tuesday following the event. Coaches can review the event results and rankings after each awards ceremony.
Admission Pricing for all our classic events
General Admission- $15.00
Children (12 and under)- $5.00
Children (under 5)- Free
CLASSIC EVENT AWARDS
- All competing teams in All Star Elite , All Star Prep, Recreational, School and College, will receive a Placement Banner.
- All individuals on a Tiny & Mini All Star Elite or All Star Prep teams will also receive a medal.
- In the event of a tie teams will share the placement.
- All Star Elite Levels 3 & Recreation 3.1 AND All Star Elite Levels 4 and 4.2 will be combined when determining level champs.
- Level Champs receive a Level Champ Banner.
- Each Individual on the Level Champ team will receive a Level Champ Bow. Male Participants receive an event t-shirt.
- All Star Prep, School, College and Dance teams are NOT eligible for level champ awards.
- The All Star Elite team with the highest percentage score AND the Recreational team with the highest percentage score for the entire competition will receive a High Score Banner.
- Each Participant on all novice teams will receive either a Superior, Excellent or Outstanding Ribbon.