Winter Wonderland Classic
We’re looking forward to our teams HEATING UP the competition floor at our Winter Wonderland Classic on February 10, 2019! Join us in historic Lowell Massachusetts and enjoy open seating in a spacious arena style setting.
GENERAL EVENT SCHEDULE
Times below are estimated and may change
Lobby doors open:
Arena doors open:
ORDER OF APPEARANCE
Approximately One Week Prior to the event a Preliminary Order of Appearance will be emailed to coaches for review.
A Preview Order of Appearance will be posted by 5:00pm on the Tuesday prior to the event.
A Final Order of Performance will be posted by 5:00pm on the Thursday prior to the event.
The event results will be posted to our website no later than Tuesday following the event. Coaches can review the event results and rankings after each awards ceremony.
Admission Pricing for all our Classic events are:
General Admission- $15.00
Children (12 and under)- $5.00
Children (under 50- Free
CLASSIC EVENT AWARDS
- All competing teams, including All Star, All Star Prep, Rec, School and College, will receive a Placement Banner.
- In the event of a tie teams will share the placement.
- Level Champs receive a Level Champ Banner.
- Level Champs will receive a FREE Registration Bid to return to the same event and defend their title the following year.
- Each Individual on the Level Champ team will receive a Level Champ Bow. Male Participants receive an event t-shirt.
- All Star Elite Levels 3 & 3.1 (rec only) and Levels 4 and 4.2 will be combined when determining level champs.
- The All Star Elite team with the highest percentage score AND the REC team with the highest percentage score for the entire competition will earn a FREE bid to the Advanced Spirit Nationals.
- All Star Prep, School, College and Dance teams are NOT eligible for level champ awards.
Advanced SPIRIT is proud to be working with our travel partners Game Time Travel. Please visit game time travel for discount hotel information. Book a hotel today!